Sunday 17 July 2011

My Wishlist ....

Atm...im really feeling like a little girl writing a letter to Santa but this is reality and the only santa that can give me what i want atm starts with the letter M and ends with Y ....MONEY !!! MONEY!! MONEY!!

Lol i know, i sound desperate right ..I have so much things that needs to get done this summer e.g get my pink license and i also want to start ticking off my wishlist *sigh* but i did not get paid last week and even when i do get paid; i might aswell call it chicken change :(

Ah well ...miracles do happen and in my case that's all i can hope for
So below is my wonderful wishlist (toned down of course to the bare minimum)!

Ahhh!!! Angel ...i want you soo soo bad :(...This perfume is absolutely DIVINE!!!




I know that without a doubt...i will eventually hold this palette in my hands and call it mine ;)

The beautiful sigma brushes....Just you wait.., its only a matter of time before your soft bristles brush against my skin ;)
This might sound greedy but i want, i need, i must have every single sleek palette out there !!! 
Mac, oh beautiful mac..one day i WIll be proud to say i can have a filled up palette of just MAC!


So...sorry to have bombarded you with this amount of desperation but i just had to let it alll out :)
xoxo ....Ayo 


No comments:

Post a Comment